Where should you go on a vacation for a week? Search no more! We have selected 10 Top 1-Week Holiday Plans in destinations nearby in Europe so that you can still enjoy an amazing, safe holiday experience this year.
Check out our Top 10 Holiday Plans!
Photo: Ionian Dolphin Project in Vonitsa (Greece)
- Barcelona: Enjoy a diving holiday that will take you to learn about the marine ecosystems off the coast of the gorgeous city of Barcelona while you lend a hand in conservation actions to protect them.
- Murcia: Spend 7 unforgettable days on board a whale and bird watching sailing journey in Murcia. There is time for everything, including the discovery of remote bays and caves, snorkeling and sea kayaking adventures along the coastline.
- Menorca: One of the most beautiful and wild Mediterranean Islands awaits! Join an 8-day sea kayaking expedition that will circumnavigate the island of Menorca and experience the authentic spirit of exploration. Camp in wild beaches and dine under the stars.
- Mallorca: Or hop on a marine expedition aboard the 'Toftevaag' and join an international crew of scientists and conservation specialists that will be undertaking an acoustic and visual survey of open water species around the Balearic Islands. Beauty all around!
- Amsterdam: Join an international crew that will sail the North Sea up to Bremenhaven and take part in all aspects of life on board. Experience a sailing parade and build your team work skills.
- Lisbon: Visit Portugal and learn to dive or improve your scuba diving skills while you take part in marine conservation initiatives in Cascais. Get your SSI Open Water Diver certificate or Advance Diver certificate.
- Split (Croatia): If you are more of Mediterranean sould, this 1-week diving & marine conservation program is also offered in Split. Enhance your scuba diving skills and use them to help clean up the ocean and coastline.
- Liguria (Italy): Hop on board "Pelagos" research vessel and enjoy and active holiday learning about cetacean monitoring & conservation.
- Vonitsa (Greece): Take an active part in a science-based conservation action in support of dolphins in the Ionian Sea. The Ionian Dolphin Project researches how the local dolphin communities interact with their environment. Give a new meaning to your holidays joining a team of marine biologists on a mission!
- Saint Anna (Sweden): And for intrepid solo travelers, join a crew of like-minded adventurers on a guided sea kayak & wild camping exploration of the Saint Anna & Gryt Archipelagos.
Photo: Sea Kayaking & Wild Camping in Sweden
Adventure awaits just around the corner!
Cannot make up your mind? Drop one of our travel consultants a line and we will help you assess the most fitting travel adventure according to your interests and expectations.