Do you run a business offering great diving or snorkelling experiences, sea-kayaking tours, whale & dolphin watching trips, boat tours, surfing or other coastal & marine activities in Europe’s Atlantic coastline?
The WAOH! Route partners will be rolling out a set of Training & Knowledge Exchange Sessions to meet, greet and empower diving centres and marine ecotourism operators of the Route’s destinations (Portimao, Sesimbra, Cascais, Galicia, Cornwall and Donegal) in March, April and May 2019.
Led by team members of SUBMON, the World Cetacean Alliance and Travelecoology, these sessions are geared at stepping up the environmental know-how and capacity of companies and Tour Guides offering great diving & snorkeling activities, sea kayaking adventures, whale & dolphin watching trips or boat tours along the WAOH! Route.
During these sessions, you and your Team will:
- Learn fun facts about the Ocean to spice up your tours.
- Gear up to deliver a great eco-briefing to your customers.
- Receive a free, hard-copy of the WAOH! Route’s Toolkit for Responsible Tourism Operators & Tour Guides.
- Be recognized as a WAOH! Route’ s world-class, responsible tourism operator, gaining access to free promotion opportunities in international tourism fairs & events and to including your activities as part of the offering of the Route’s transnational tourism products.
The general program structure of these sessions is available here.
Different sessions will be offered along the WAOH! Route destinations:
- Portimao (Portugal): March 25th - 29th, 2019
- Lisbon, Cascais & Sesimbra (Portugal): April 1st - April 4th, 2019
- Galicia (Spain): April 9th - 12th, 2019
- Cornwall (UK): May 13th & 14th, 2019 (Falmouth - see program) | May 16th-17th (Scilly Isles)
- Donegal (Ireland): May 20th – 23rd, 2019
Registration for these sessions is now open here, including specific information on the dates and location of each session.
The number of participants in these sessions is limited, so make sure you reserve your spot!
If you have any questions regarding these sessions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WAOH! Route sessions are co-funded by the European Maritime & Fisheries Fund of the European Union.